Chinese Therapeutic Massage
Chinese Medical Massage uses acupressure points, stretch and deep massage to address all forms of health issues. It can help you:
· Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
· Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
· Ease medication dependence.
· Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
· Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
· Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
· Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
· Increase joint flexibility.
· Lessen depression and anxiety.
· Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
· Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
· Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
· Reduce spasms and cramping.
· Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
· Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
· Relieve migraine pain.